Knowing The Valle Sagrado de los Incas
The tour begins with the hotel pick up at 8:00 am for your full day excursion to the impressive Sacred Valley of the Incas. The tour begins with a visit to Pisaq, very famous for its colorful and varied market where you can find handicrafts, textiles and unique silver designs. In the period of the colony exchanges were made or product exchanges without currency. Sunday is an ideal day to listen to Masses in Quechua and Spanish. We will visit the town of Chinchero, famous for having the colonial church built on Inca walls, this town is very famous for its ability with Alpaca and vicuna textiles.
Then we continue to the city of Urubamba, the most important in the valley. Here we have a Peruvian buffet lunch included in the tour. We continue to the fortress of Ollantaytambo where the Incas had a great command of the Valley.
This magnificent complex offers a great panorama and viewpoint to contemplate the valley in all its splendor.
- Transfer in private mobility
- Buffet lunch
- Sacred Valley Tour with Guide.
Does not Include:
- Food Drinks
- Partial or General Tourist Ticket, necessary for this tour.
- General Tourist Ticket: It is valid for 10 days and it is valid for all the ruins of Cusco and Sacred Valley.
- Partial Ticket is purchased only by route and is valid for only 2 days.
- General Tourist Ticket: National 70 soles or Foreigners 130 soles.
- Partial Tourist Ticket: Nationals 40 soles or Foreigners 70 soles.
Note: tickets can be purchased directly or with our operator.