How to get there
There are several ways to get to the Hotel in Puno.
- If you come by plane you will arrive at the Inca Manco Capac airport in the city of Juliaca, located approximately 45 minutes from the city of Puno.
- The first option, which is the most common and safe to go to the hotel in Puno is to take the shuttle, which does not need any reservation and has a cost of 15 soles per person. Right at the exit of the arrival hall you will find personnel from the 2 companies that provide the service, which transfer the passengers in a van and leave them in all the hotels in the center of the city.
- The second option is to request a private mobility to the hotel.
- If you come by railway, you will arrive at the train station in the city of Puno, located in the jirón la torre, just 5 minutes from the hotel. The quickest way to get there is to take a taxi directly at a cost of no more than 5 soles.
- If you come by bus, you will arrive at the terrapuerto in the city of Puno, located on the Costanera del Lago. In this place you can find taxi companies within the garage at a cost no more than 6 soles to the hotel. If you arrive at a time of dawn we recommend to request a private mobility to the hotel.